Friday 22 May 2009

KJ

Kevin: "if you don't hold my hand little sausage, I'll force it down between my buns, that is down where the sun don't shine." Frank: "mummy already made me take out her buns from the oven. they were hot."

"will you teach me how to french kiss a girl?"

shocking. we'd think that you wouldn't need to know, considering how your with a hispanic man. [ayyyy macarina, i'll make you tacos.] therefore, knowing how to french kiss a girl should be the last of you're worries, unless you wana kiss your muma.. or decieve the public in any other way. KEVAAY, what sort of example are you setting to weeeny furter, he's still a baby. You'd think you would know that since you've been helping the little jonas change his clothes and put on his diaper, as well as putting baby powder on his sweet cheeks... and umm.. fiddling. xoxo