Friday 22 May 2009

a tad bit camp when i feel hard as rock

dun be fooled by the rocks that I got, Im still, Im still... kevvy from the block. I know i get my rocks hard and no matter where I go I know where I came from [my mummas womb]
After the release of the not so blockbuster Camp Rock, it did bust something, Kevin Jonas' rock.
He got a bit happy when he saw his younger brothers on screen. And who can forget what Kevin on Camp Rock had said "its not the same only hugging Nick" [we're thinking... threesome?]
Geologists havent seen anything like it before, wondering if it is igneous or metamorphic.
?

?
Here at eps, we wanted to get to the bottom of this perversion of brotherhood so we interviewed him.
EPS: "so, what was your first reaction when you saw the not so successful camp rock?"
K: "everything about my camp, including the rock was a success to me. It's not easy turning the camp rock on."
EPS: "er, too much detail. Kevin please, just cos we're tanned don't mean we're spanish! This blog is PG rating, please be less explicit"
K: " PG aye;) hello little children, have I told you about my little buddy Frank?"
EPS: "i thought it was your brother"
K: "yes, but we play alot. so he's almost like a friend."
EPS CUTS HIM OFF.
xoxo
Hanna Schmitz [guest blogger]