Friday 22 May 2009

Tracing paper on Miley Cyrus' naked body

" புண்டை" *secret mission - find out what it means. Clue: Trace sees it and films it on the regular, it can also be described as Miley's mini Hannah Montana ;) *
The three male Cyrus' (including little Miles) have been battling it out for the top spot to make it big in the UK. Let's face it, Billy Ray, withered with age, ain't even in the 2 younga's league But Trace (hello mummy) Cyrus may have won the Brits due to his notorious insestial relationship with Miley, referring to certain parts of the song (Shake it) about his little sister. Tonight you're falling in love (letting me go now), You lay down but you're clothes are laying right there, and I was thinking of ways that I can get inside .. (yep, also about Miley, rumour has it that when she was a baby, trace would did all sorts of things to her e.g. changing her nappy and then wore it on his head for sick thrills) Miley's Hoedown Throwdown is about her brother's new bitch, Vanessa Hudgens who literally is thrown down when being made love to. Miley also is nearly much loved by the British public as much as Kevin Jonas is hated by the other brothers. you know you love my edible sausage XOXO frank furter (guest blogger)
me. noone will ever know my little, I mean... BIG sexcret ;)